Have a story that needs telling? From feature articles and ghost projects to marketing and promotional copy, we’re ready to work for you!
Send an email to email@example.com to begin the conversation.
For previous clients, A Gypsy Gene’s head writer Jess Simpson has written and developed:
– Dozens of feature articles on travel, personalities, art, outdoor, and fitness.
– Newsletters, cover to cover
– Comprehensive copy for websites
– Frequent, multiple, and one-time blog posts
– Brochure copy, including pieces for marketing, membership, recruitment, and development
– Social media messaging
Jess proudly and gratefully sports bylines for Paste magazine, Mental Floss magazine, Bustle, UAB magazine, The Birmingham News, and Birmingham magazine.
Her bi-weekly column, “Travel Secrets,” for Paste magazine is a popular feature sharing tips and advice on everything travel-related.
She continually seeks new freelance writing and editing opportunities, including content development and copywriting. Her previous roles as a marketing executive for arts organizations and music festivals has provided a solid foundation of organizational and mission-driven narrative composition.
Recently published columns:
Interviews & Profiles:
Let’s blue sky about what’s possible. Email me!